The Last Warrior is a delicious wine from Silver Heights’ entry
collection. We wanted to convey the courage and tenacity of the Ningxia people to the world through the name of Warrior. This is an incredible value, with countless honors and awards received. Jancis Robinson gives 15.5 of 20. Completely sold out since its first release.
This white blend has an array of tropical fruit aromas with a crisp, dry, and refreshing quality.
• Grapes are 100% hand picked and selected.
• Slow and gentle pressing, temperature controlled fermentation, careful oxygen protection.
• No malolactic fermentation to retain lightness and fresh acidity
• Aged in 30% Burgundy oak barrel and 70% stainless steel vats for three months.
• Country: China
• Region: Ningxia
• Producer: Silver Heights
• Winemaker: Emma Gao
• Type: Still White
• Grape/s: Chardonnay, Riesling
• Vintage: 2020