Family Reserve has always been our winemakers’ favorite. It takes patience to fully appreciate this wine, because only after a long period of decanting can you completely discover its charms. Elegant and complex, we often call this the ballerina of our range.
An aromatic nose of cassis and herbaceous notes, it has great finesse on the palate. Well-structured with excellent fruit and oak integration, coupled with soft, subtle tannins.
• Grapes are 100% hand picked and selected.
• Cold maceration, temperature controlled fermentation.
• Aged in French oak barrels (20% new) for 12 months.
• Lees racking. Filtered by traditional Bordeaux methods to preserve complexity.
• Country: China
• Region: Ningxia
• Producer: Silver Heights
• Winemaker: Emma Gao
• Type: Still Red
• Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot
• Vintage: 2014 / 2015